Valentines Day 2013

By Marky - 7:02 AM

      Oh It's Valentines Day! Time to share romance with your family, friends, and someone special. Today is the time to remind them why they're so special. Kilig moments! Kalerkey! I wasn't able to give someone today a very special gift- a very special to my heart. naks! (lagi kasing busy eh!) Actually, I was never a fan of Valentines day, not because I'm single, I tend to just treat this as a usual day. We can always show and share love everyday blah blah blah. haha  Flowers and Chocolates are the universal gifts for this occasion -So instead of wearing something red, I chose this denim top with floral details on sleeves, same top I wore last Palawan trip. 
















I super love the details on my sleeves.






Top-Folded & Hung
Necklace-Oxygen
Random Accessories
Shoes-Forever 21

Special thanks to Pamela Pauline for always taking good photos of me.


Since it's Valentines, We celebrate the day at The Sicilian, McKinley with our SCM Roel :)


Pam and Marky


Pam, Marky & Lauren


We miss you Irah!


Kim & Kevin


Lauren & Gail




"Jiajia! Why are making agaw my Ralph??" lol




Miya, Ben, Ralph, Gail, Jiajia, Roel, Lau, Niza, Kim, & Irah


Oooooh! Fettuccine Cheese 


Kevin, American our Japanese FLA wearing Barong. Ohhh diba!


Beautiful art at Sol Gelato


Free Candy hearts and Letters at the office. Weeeee. 




Lauren & Niza wearing Maxi high low dress.


Girls of Ralph Ocampo! tsk. Grrr.lol


My seatmate Kimster, and her favorite look. haha. Hmm. I saw something..someone.. HAHA (guess!)


Abigail & Bem :)


Here's my letter to someone very special. Yesss! haha. I just want to thank Him. I don't know if its love already but one thing is for sure He's very special. 


Valentines Dinner with parents. I have the sweetest parents, hindi ko na-feel na single ako ngayong Valentines. Super sweet of them.




Marky and my Papa


Favorite Lechon Macau :)


My Mama na super arte like me. haha


Cute! Free movie at Market Market. Now showing: Breakfast at Tiffany's




I love the miniature gowns at Textile corner, Market Market




Skin 101. Free facial from my Papa. haha




New top from Mama. Birthday ko ba? haha

Thanks for checking. Happiness 

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments