Baguio 2014

By Marky - 9:48 PM

Hey! So I think this is my last post for 2014 though I still have a lot of backlogs. Whew! Baguio also known as the city of pines has relatively cooler temperature compared to the low-lying areas in the Philippines. It is one of the most visited cities especially during holiday season as people want to escape the city heat and prefer a cooler vacation. Last December 20-21 together with my Factset friends we went to Baguio to celebrate our Christmas party. This short trip has been a memorable one since we haven't been to Baguio as a group. It's pretty nostalgic for me because when my cousins and I were little we'd come up to Baguio often since it was our family's favorite place. Although we didn't do the traditional things we'd do with my friends but the experience with them is what I'm happy about. 




My vanmates. Mara, Marlo, Kim, Lau, Myssa, Carl, Grace, Ben, and Ralph. For the first day, we stopped by Cafe by the Ruins to have our Brunch. The place was pretty amazing and serves good food. 






After eating, we went straight to Mines View Park to do a little photoshoot and shopping for our loved ones. haha











Also, we went to Good Sheperds Baguio to buy our favorite food delicacies. 





For our dinner, we went to Camp John Hay. We tried Melt and it was good and nice serving. 





After dinner, we went back to our place to start our Christmas party. Yey!





Add caption









As part of the program, we played our favorite game-Charades and Taboo.


And our Christmas exchange gift. Monito Monita























On our second day, checked out at 12 noon and went to some nice places in Baguio.








Lunch at Good Taste.





Thanks for viewing!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments