White Christmas

By Marky - 6:48 AM

Hello everyone! This is my first entry for 2015 as part of my backlogs of 2014 outfit post. How's 2015 treating you so far? I hope, good! I have something to share very very soon. (very sad voice) Anyway, don't you guys love the chilly happening in Manila? Recently Metro Manila has been experiencing unusual cold weather same as last January 2014. I love the strong blowing wind while having my ootd on our rooftop in Makati. Again, I love cold weather just like in Baguio and Tagaytay. 


The last day from a long weekend is rough, especially when the weekend involves parties, sun, and fireworks. While you sit at your computer, trying to wish last weekend back into existence, allow me to lift your January-New year blues with a discussion about stripes. 


I really love my new trousers I got from Zara. This is my first time to wear stripey pants combined with a white shirt. As you all know me, I don't like wearing white. Madumihin! haha. This particular type of stripes can be found in a wide range of stylish designer, from skinnies to wide legs, or straight, one to two colored stripes vertically running down the leg, some even come with classic drawstrings. 


I wore this outfit last December 22 for MGM3 Christmas party held on our Manager's mansion. Check the photos below. Stripes trousers are best with a polo for work, tank for evenings, and T-shirt for weekends or parties like what I have on here. 


Also wearing my new shirt from Zara. It is very comfy since its made of cotton. My hat matches my favorite mandals from Mendrez. 


What I'm Wearing: Trousers (Zara), Hat (Metro), Shirt (Zara), Mandals (Mendrez), Watch (Casio), Planner (CBTL), Phone (Samsung Note 3)



Here are the photos last December 22. Thank you guys!









Thanks for viewing!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments