Witchy x HS Christmas Party 2014

By Marky - 8:28 AM

Hey! If you're like me, when you watch American Horror Story: Coven, you may find yourself wanting to wear a witchy witchy fashion pieces. I love each character's witchy style and did a little shopping to the newly opened H&M in Makati. Here's what I wore last Saturday during our HS Christmas party at Fraser place, Makati. 


One of my favorite witchy fashion is the black hat. Witches are known for their hats! haha. This hat is perfect way to turn any of your existing ensembles into outfit straight from AHS. Also, black pants is absolutely a must. 


This wouldn't be complete without a new shoes to represent AHS characters. Here's my new addition to my collection, boots from H&M. Perfect shoes for Coven inspired outfit. If you're browsing all my outfit photos, same pose and background. Sorry because I only used the tripod of my friend. HAHA. Wala akong photographer. 


Wearing also my new sweater shirt from H&M, very comfy and perfect for cold weather. 


What I'm wearing: Sweater shirt (H&M), Boots (H&M), Hat (Metro), Black Jeans (Oxygen), Rings (Forver 21), Watch (Casio).



Here are some photos from our HS Christmas party: Organized by my friend, Corene Ayap held at Fraser place in Makati. 



Me and Corene.


Corene, Marky, and Charisma.


SB loves!


Marky, Nikki, and Armaine.


Marky and Elaine.


Marky and Rogie. HAHA 


Marky and Carmela.


Marky and Luke.












Good Morning! Stayed overnight with my lovely friends!



Thanks for checking. All photos from Corene Ayap. 

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments