Brown x Mr. and Ms. MCA 2014

By Marky - 6:32 AM

Hey guys! How are you all? Just got home from our HS Christmas party that I'm going to share very very soon. Now, let me share what I wore last November 23 during the annual event of my alma mater. I was chosen to be one of the judges again for this year's Mr. And Ms. MCA held at SM Aura Convention Center. 


I really love my new Marks and Spencer sweater as you guys all know how much i love sweaters. I think half of my blog entries are more on sweater posts. Haha. Also wearing my favorite weave belt from Bench and pants from Uniqlo. 


What I'm wearing: Sweater (M&S), eyeglasses (Binondo), weave belt (Bench), pants (Uniqlo), tassel loafers (The Illustrados), bag (Lacoste), watch (Casio)


I went to Manila Sundance Bazaar last month to check out some nice and affordable items and luckily found these new babies. This is my first brown loafers from The Illustrados. Super happy that I was able to get one from their latest collection. 



Here are some photos from the last event of MCA. 













Congratulations to all the winners.
Thanks for viewing!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments