Boracay Day 1 + 5 Hours Delayed Flight

By Marky - 12:17 AM

PHOTO DIARY-It's the start of summer and I'm excited to share with you my first summer experience this year. This is my 2nd time at Boracay, a 5 day vacation with my colleagues.
Just so you know that we booked this trip as early as October 2013 and were so excited that time and availed the Php 10 promo of Tiger Air. 


Tigerair flights were delayed for 5 hours. Tssss. Check some lugi photos of my friends here. HAHA


Ralph.


Frans and Lauren.



Myssa and Carl.


Me-ann and her friends. 






It was a smooth 35-minute ride going to Kalibo. Touched down at exactly 3:35 PM and went straight to Southwest tours counter to confirm our booking. Thank you so much Club Ten hotel for organizing our transfers that includes Kalibo to Caticlan port service, environmental fees, boat ride, multicab van going to hotel and back. 



We were assisted by the Southwest people when we got to the island. We arrived at our hotel at exactly 7:00 PM. I'll share you our hotel photos on my next blog post. We went straight to beach front to eat dinner since we are all starving. Kalokang Tigerair.


We ate dinner at Zucherro Cafe, our first dinner in the island. Hello from Lauren and Frans.


This Chicken meal for only Php 190 plus Milk tea. Whew! 





After dinner, we decided to go back to our hotel to arrange our things and sleep early. And that ends my Day 1 post. I'm really excited to share with you all our beach photos. 



Thanks for viewing!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments