Strong Personality

By Marky - 5:44 AM


Hello, here's a quick post for all my readers. I got this scarf printed top last Thursday and I super love it. It reminds me of a print you'd find on a handkerchief or tie, so I think it takes a simple shirt and gives it a sophisticated look. I fell in love with the shirt, the interlocking gold chains details and black borders. Perfect for beach scene, scarf prints are guaranteed to provide visual interest and make your outfit pop. I really don't know how to relate my title to the body of my post. HAHA


What I'm wearing: Scarf shirt (Mastermind Manila), Cap (NAVA)


Bag (Hongkong), Cuff (Trendphile Manila)


Necklace (H&M)


Here's the complete details of my shirt. Thank you Mastermind Manila, visit their store at 2nd Floor, Fashion Market, Market Market 


Watch (Casio), Rings (Forever 21)


My new boots from Forever 21. What I really like on this boots are the gold details plus the cutout. Love it!



Photos by Frans Dublin


Here are some photos last Saturday. Welcome home Dimple. We missed you so much! 

 Kay, Carmela, and Dimple.


Armaine, Charisma, Carmela, Dimple, and Marky.




Thanks for checking. Have a good night. 


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments