BGC

Hey Mickey!

By Marky - 8:05 AM



Good Evening! I'm still working on some backlogs and now I'm done with my April 11 outfit. I still have 2 more draft posts. Summer just started and it's the perfect time to wear tank tops, bright colors, and shorty shorts. Also perfect time to chill and relax with your friends. Do you have any plans this summer? Getting dressed during summer can be quite a task for me but it's possible to look stylish and be comfortable during this season. Try what I have on here. 


When it comes to fashion, I believe there are no rules. Almost anything can work if you have the right attitude. Again, I'm not really cushy enough on wearing tank tops in the office. Ang laki kasi ng biceps ko. haha. Anyway, good thing I have this H&M sweater I bought long years ago. A perfect cover up when inside the office. 


I really love the Mickey mouse print on my top. Another piece I got from Fudge rock. It made me sing Hey Mickey! Hey Hey Hey Mickey! haha. 
Visit their store at 2nd floor, Fashion Market, Market Market, Taguig City


Top- Fudge Rock
Sweater- H&M


Tote Bag- Oxygen


Pants-Forever 21




Sneakers- Cotton On

                                            
Accessories from Fudge Rock and Casio. 


Photographed by Frans Dublin. A well spent Friday with my friends. We went to Bonifacio High Street to have some kwentos with my lovely girls- Lauren and Pamela. Went inside Topshop to check their 50% off sale..until May 4, 2014. 




Dinner at Balducci. Thanks Pam!


Dessert at Cold Stone. My first time here. I ordered my favorite Pistachio ice cream with super sugar cone. 







Cocktails at Good Earth. Whew! A Friday night to remember, I love these two girls. 


By the way, check our Boracay trip with my colleagues here. Thanks for viewing! 

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments