Unconditionally

By Marky - 2:37 AM


Have you heard Katy Perry's new single, Unconditionally? This is one of my favorite songs of Katy from her new album Prism.  It's a really beautiful song, and one of the standouts like Roar and Walking on Air on her album. "Unconditional, unconditionally! I will love you unconditionally." My title made me sing while writing this post. Also, one question bugged me again, and that's what i'm going to share with you...

I honestly don't know why some people have the capacity to love unconditionally and others DO NOT. Since then, I have given a lot of thought to the meaning of love versus how the word is thrown around all too easily. From my experience, I came to learn what true love means. The test of unconditional love is this: would you still love the person even they did something awful? Would you still care about them and want the best for them? If your answer is YES like me, you love unconditionally. Simple as that.

Okay! I'll stop the drama and time to share my outfit last November 1st. I know, this is a very late post but better late than never right? Here's what I wore in Libingan ng mga Bayani with my family to visit my Lolo. You may have noticed this, I love neutrals! I feel very comfortable wearing clothes in the same color like gray and black. The only problem is that it can be sometimes very plain and boring, so I decided to add prints, like animal prints in my bag and shoes. 


My Overused cap from Nava. My favorite!! haha


Animal print Bag- Hongkong


Gray Sweater-Forever 21


Shorts-Golddot


Sneakers-Cotton On


Watch-Casio


Photos by Joanne Mae Jaco and Kathleen Bagasbas

Camwhoring moment with JM and Kath

Jump Shots. Fail! haha

My Family :)

We love ourselves! haha

Selfies. haha

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments