Philippine Fashion Week Day 2: Freego

By Marky - 5:32 AM

Finally I'm done editing photos of my Day 1 as a PR intern in Philippine Fashion Week. This holiday, I wanted something different, separate from the routine I have established every this season. I applied as an intern in Buensalido PR company, actually it's Ralph (my workmate) who got the invite first, Buti na lang at hindi siya pwede. haha. 

I immediately fell in love with the experience. Being part of this event is super memorable. The people were amazing, the all girls from Buensolido helped me a lot as a first timer. And also I got to meet some of the influential people in fashion. What I really like also is dressing up on this special event, my outfit on my day 2 is not that Bongga. HAHA. I super like how everyone showed up in their very fabulous outfits. 


My forever ID. haha. Love it!


with Krista, Louise, and Giselle


The 30 year old denim brand showcased its Spring/ Summer 2014 collection at SM Main Atrium last October 24, Thursday. The show started with Freego reminding what they've given us these past 30 years. They showed that they truly know the name of the game when it comes to jeans innovation. 




Here are my 5 favorite looks in Freego fashion show,











What I love on the collection is their reversible jeans. They reinvented a 10 pocket reversible jeans that has fully functional pockets and come in refreshing summer colors. Great show, Freego!



Yey! Free cupcakes :)


Giselle, Apol, Marky, Meryl, and Krista. 

Thanks for checking!





  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments