Philippine Fashion Week Spring/ Summer 2014: Penshoppe

By Marky - 5:21 AM

Last October 26 I witnessed one refreshing event as Penshoppe launch their Spring/Summer 2014 collection. I saw refreshing color combinations, new cuts and silhouettes with fun prints, very perfect for summer next year. The show was segmented according to colors of oranges, greens, and blues. It began with orange collection which revealed summer's perfect color varying to bright to softer blush. I loved the solid colors with stripes and geometric patterns. I'm really excited to see all the pieces on all Penshoppe stores. Here are some photos from my camera. 






























Brand Director, James Bascon ended the show with the statement; "Fashion is about making a stand-a bold stand." And that is exactly what the brand Penshoppe did in this Spring/ Summer 2014 collection. Thank you for checking. FYI, You can click the photo to enlarge.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments