Philippine Fashion Week Spring/ Summer 2014 Day 3

By Marky - 11:52 PM

It's day 3 of Philippine Fashion Week. It's the beginning of a lot of excitement in Fashion Week with the first set of designers Eric Delos Santos, Jerome Salaya Ang, Jun Jun Cambe, Albert Andrada, Raoul Ramirez, and Norman Noriega  showing their newest collection. Sequins, beads, and embroidery were all over the ramp. I personally liked Norman Noriega's collection, Minimalist. I love the black and white collection, very perfect for Spring Summer 2014. 


My day 2 as an intern was amazing. It's been a learning experience every day, seeing the inside of how a successful PR company manages all of their clients and seeing the behind the scenes. This is also a perfect opportunity to both get hands on experience in the fashion industry and to get familiar to people behind fashion.



Here's my OOTD.. I just wore all black since I can't think of anything to wear on that day. haha. Sadly, I wasn't able to watch my friend on his Lee show. Congratulations John for being the best Stylist in Lee Style Army. 



Cap-Nava
Top-Paradigm Shift
Pants-Mango
Shoes-Golddot
Bag-Hongkong



Photo by Kim Basilio


Here are some of my favorite pieces from the 6 designers. 

Jun Jun Cambe

                  


                                                                              


Jerome Salaya Ang
 

 

Norman Noriega
 

 

Albert Andrada
 

 

Eric Delos Santos

 

 

Raoul Ramirez
 

 

Photos from StyleBible and Status
Thanks for checking.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments