Philippine Fashion Week Spring/Summer 2014 Day 5

By Marky - 6:16 AM


Finally,  this is my last post for Philippine Fashion Week Spring/ Summer 2014. The last day was remarkable and still fun as a PR intern. I really hope to get another slot as intern next season, looking forward to work with the Buensolido girls again. From day 1 to day 5- it's been a blast.


Here's my outfit on my Day 5. Since it's cold inside the hall, I decided to wear my new sweater from Local Celebrity-part of the Supersale Bazaar. I love that store which is selling cute and cool sweaters. Matching with my sweater is my favorite Freya booties from Golddot with Nava baseball cap and Gold H&M necklace. Androgyny?? Photo by Cez Versoza. Thanks Bax!


Sweater-Local Celebrity
Pants-Mango
Shoes-Golddot
Ring-Forever 21
Watch-Casio
Cap-NAVA


OOTD of Cez. :)



First kick off the last day of Philippine Fashion Week Spring/Summer 2014 was the menswear collection by different designers like Norman Noriega, Don Sevilla, Edgar Buyan, Melchor Guinto and a lot more. Here are some of the photos from Meg.

Anthony Nocum

Chris Jasler

Don Sevilla

Drei Soriano

Edgar Buyan

Edwin Tan

Jeffrey Rogador

Jungo Inoncillo

M Barretto

Melchor Guinto

Norman Noriega

Ulysses King






Here are the last set of designers on their Grand Allure collection. 

Bandoix Flores

Boyet Dysangco

Dave Ocampo

Dexter Salazar

Edgar San Diego

Edwin Uy

Erwin Tan

Frederick Policarpio

Gil Macabay

Harley Ruedas

Jaz Cerezo

Joyce Pilarsky

Philipp Tampus



Thank you for checking! 

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments