Make Your Own Havaianas 2014

By Marky - 3:07 AM

It's that time of the year again for some colorful, fun, and Brazilian way with Havaianas. This is my first time to attend a full customization event with my highschool friend, Corene. This year, Havaianas Philippines gave Glorietta 5 activity center a vibe of what it feels like to have fun in the streets of Rio De Janeiro in Brazil. This annual event marks the biggest ever customize your own Havaianas. We went on a Thursday and saw some Ateneo volleyball players like Gretchen Ho as the assemblers.  



This is the first step, Choose your sole and strap. Choose from a variety of colors and designs to match your personality. 


Wheel of Flip flops.


I initially wanted the Black sole paired with golden strap. But I decided to have a fun and colorful flipflops this year. 


The second step is to choose pins. These limited edition pins are perfect addition to your own pair of Havaianas. I really love the triangle, caipirinha, sun, carmen miranda, and brazil flag. 


After deciding what pair to get comes another dilemma, the pins? Hmmmm.



With my friend, Corene. 






Yey! My new Havaianas. Neon pink sole paired with golden strap with caipirinha and sun pins. 


I love my #MYOH2014 pair.



Top sole and Basic Strap is at Php 895, while Top sole and Slim sole with Metallic strap is at Php 945 per pair. The commemorative pair is at Php 995 and pins range from Php 100 to 150 each. 



Make your own Havaianas is until May 11 at the Glorietta Activity Center. No entrance fee, and everyone is welcome to customize their own pair. See you next year!


Thanks for viewing!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments