Family Outing 2014: Club Manila East

By Marky - 5:25 AM

PHOTO DIARY- Need a quick trip to beat summer heat? Here's a suggestion, Club Manila East- this inland resort is ideal for anyone looking for a quick out of town get away. For those who live nearby Metro Manila like Marikina, Pasig, Makati, or Taguig, travelling to and from the nearby province of Rizal shouldn't take more than 2 hours. 


 My third time this year, and this time with the whole family. I can say that CME is a great getaway destination for the whole family, company team buildings, barkadas, or any individual seeking for a fun filled summer experience. 


As soon as we arrived, we were brought to our Cabana. Our cabana has its own chairs, tables, shower room and can accommodate 10-15 persons. For day guest, Cabanas cost Php 1,500, Beachview cabins and huts are for Php 1,000. CME offers several pools and water facilities. But, its main attraction is the giant wave pool which simulates beach and ocean waves. 


As I said on our last family trip post, I wanted to experience a beach trip with the whole family but again there's no enough time to prepare. Wavepool na lang daw. haha. I find CME resort well maintained and clean. The ambiance is so relaxing notwithstanding the urban surroundings outside. 



I really love wearing this floral shirt I got from Oxygen. It gives the feminine look with a touch of edginess. I like playing around with style sometimes to convey a certain feel or tone I have for that day. Also, Floral prints gives comfy feeling during hot weather. 


What I'm wearing: Sunnies (SM Mens); Shirt (Oxygen); Shorts (Human); Watch (Casio); Sandals (Golddot)



CME's amenities includes: Kayaking, Shaded pool, 3 wave pools, Lap pool, Kiddie pool with fountain, Diving area, Large pool with slide, Zipline, etc. 




Shopping for Rash guards. My niece got hers for Php 700 only. 


Ayaw namin umitim. HAHA. Rash guards all the way!


Beachwaves.


Lunch! A word of advice, you cannot bring outside food inside CME. You will be asked to leave your food with the guards at the entrance. There are few stores inside like Chowking, Shakeys, Jollibee, etc in case you get hungry. 





Marky, Kath, Randy


 my #MYOH2014 


Oceanwaves.





Kayaking!






I really had a great time with my family. Next summer again. Thanks for viewing.  

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments