Circle of Friends

By Marky - 6:57 AM

I'm still excited for summer. I can't exactly tell why considering I hate summer's heat. But my excitement (still) for this season might mean that I'm finally appreciating it and i'm starting to wear lots of color. I'm not scared anymore to wear bright and lively colors. I say scared because I look rather tanned in bright colors but i'm beginning to embrace these bright colors even if it does make me look a bit more tanned. HAHA. I just love the circle details of the polo shirt. 


Here's what I wore last Saturday on my highschool friend's birthday dinner treat at San Francisco Bistro, Tuscany, McKinley Hill.  I wanted to feel the summer vibes so I chose this new polo I got from Bench. It's been years since the last time I visited Bench. 


What I'm wearing: Bench (polo), Hongkong (bag), Forever 21 (shorts), Cotton On (shoes), Casio (watch), Terranova (socks)



Happy Birthday Kayrel!


College and High school friends of Kayrel. 


Dimple


Armaine and Charisma










Dimple and Neo









My SB friends. I love you girls!

Thanks for viewing.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments