How long will I love you?

By Marky - 7:44 AM

Good evening everyone. Are you guys familiar with the title post? How long will I love you is the official theme song of a romantic movie About Time. Every music fan though, male or female, can secretly relate to the cheesy lines and sentimental thoughts of the song, as far-fetched as they might appear. And it made me sing again while writing this post. "How long will I love you? As long as stars above you..."


I went for a casual look again because it's freaking hot outside. I can't wear sweaters nor jackets even if I want to. And I just want to share with you my comfy shirt I got from Artwork. My first item from that store and it's only Php 159. Grabe! 


Simple cool shirts are so 'in' these days. Summer eh! I've been a fan of it ever since because it is really versatile and it can make you feel comfy and effortlessly awesome. I immediately bought this shirt the first time I saw it. But do you have any idea why I bought the shirt with the 'C' design? Oh Oh Oh. HAHA. How long will I love him?


What I'm wearing: Hat (Market Market), Shirt (Artwork), Pants (Mango)



Sunglasses from SM Department Store.


My favorite boots from Forever 21.





Gold Bracelet from Forever 21.


Watch from Casio. 


Thanks for viewing!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments