Team Building 2014: La Thalilia Beach Resort

By Marky - 6:55 AM

PHOTO DIARY-Along with almost thirty people, I was tasked to organize or should I say volunteered to organize a company outing to include team building activity. Good thing I have my colleagues (Gino, Grace, Myssa, Lauren) to help me on this task. Any team building activity should start with an ice breaker (buddy system) to ease up everyone, this activity sets mood for the entire activity.  


Our team building was held last May 24-25, 2014 at La Thalilia Beach Resort in Batangas. Here are some photos my Nikon D3200.




La Thalilia Beach Resort is another exciting place in Batangas. They have a lot of amenities that would really make your stay worthwhile. They have 2 different pools for adults and kids. Aside from that, they also have floating cottage, kayaks, and banana boat ride. 












































































I'm so lucky to be part of this department. I'm looking forward on the next team building. Thanks for viewing. 

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments