Begin Again

By Marky - 6:28 AM

Comfy Day again. I wore this out last Sunday to visit my Uncle who just arrived from Dubai. Time to meet my Cousins again. hehe. Some were asking where I shoot my photos, Only at home-4th floor/ Rooftop. I love doing it outdoors, I mean when the sun is out.  The weather was so perfect.









I bought this headband last December for our Holiday Party, But I just used it as bracelet. This time, I wore it as my necklace. 


and now my Headband from Fudge Rock.






I love my new bag from Mango




Accesories. Black and Gold.
Up: Tomato
Down: Forever 21 & Tomato
Watch: Tomato


My new Shoes from Forever 21. I love the cut out details. I wore it with socks since the weather in Manila has been quite confusing, the breeze and the warmness. 




Happy Weekday :)
Thanks for checking.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments