"I don't know what to wear" Syndrome

By Marky - 5:12 AM


Friday again, and I have this "I don't know what to wear" syndrome, despite having number of clothes in the closet. Basics, Yes! Basics will always be my favorite. If you're tired pulling up your skinny jeans on your closet and looking for a more sophisticated yet very on trend look, wide leg pants are stylish staple.


I used my Forever 21 sweater just to add color to my look. I love color green. 
BTW, sorry for the quality of the photos, I used the Iphone of my workmate. #fashionbloggerproblem haha



I love my watch from Tomato, visit their Online shop and check the great items. Click here







New Ring from Fudge Rock



Another trend is going on, The Metallic belts! Perfect for my wide leg pants. Best accessory I guess? Metallic Gold and Silver go with almost everything and would look beautiful also on long tops and pants.

Sweater-Forever 21
Pants-Meg
Shoes-Primadonna
Bag-Mango
Belt-Mura Dito
Ring-Fudge Rock
Watch-Tomato

Here are some photos from last night's gala.




Hansel & Gretel, The Witch Hunters Movie with Carl, Lau, Ben, Jia, Pam and Ralph.




While waiting, We went to Timezone. Kalerkey. Lakas maka-highschool. HAHAHA







Dinner at Giligans, Greenbelt 1

Thanks for checking.
Happy Weekend!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments