Pinky swear

By Marky - 8:39 AM

   I can't think of anything to write tonight. Just got home from work and dinner with best friend. Whew! Sharing you now my outfit when we went to Pottery Barn Paseo de Sto. Rosa to fix our store. I really love my new shirt I got from Nava, you can visit their artsy shop at Market Market or Shoppesville in Greenhills. It seems like that’s been the rotation of my summer essential. I find that my summer looks this year has been very easy and simple. I like easy to throw on garments while staying true to my style. This look is casual, and very easy to pull off.
What I'm wearing: Nava Pink stripes shirt, Forever 21 jeans, Cotton On sneakers, Androgyne Manila cap, Marc by Marc Jacobs tote bag
Photographed by Rjay Nobesteros

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments