The perfect high waisted jeans

By Marky - 6:21 AM

I don't consider myself to be a denim person-in my closet my jeans are edited somewhere between 5 to 7 pairs only which for someone that works in fashion/retail is pretty low. In my mind jeans equal casual, and that's usually not the look I'm going for unless it's the weekend and/ or feeling lazy. Instead, I tend to favor black pants, a well- cut trouser or chino shorts. 


Wearing my new high waisted jeans from Forever 21, I am totally sold on this look, hence my biased fashion take on the high waisted trend: Get High! haha. Of course this style is everything you want and need in a look. They've been hot in the 80's and 90's, what with low waisted and all, they're back in fashion for sometime. 


r chino shorts. High wasited jeans add curves where they're not, keep everything into place, sup[er tight and fitted, accentuate curves in the hottest way possible, and give a of retro urban vibe to a look. They look best with tops tucked like what I'm wearing on the photos. 





"Kausap ko talaga si Trixie here ha." HAHA


Photographed by Rjay Nobesteros. 


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments