There's something about White

By Marky - 6:49 AM

There is something great about shades of white that I cannot quite put my finger on. The appeal of crispness and cleanness will never go out of style, and that's exactly what white outfits give me every time I chose to wrap my body in one. Every once in a while I crave the simplicity of the neutral look, and when the craving comes around, the thought of comfy and carefree attitude always brings about white. 


There's no complexity when picking out a white outfit- just ease with knowing you will look fresh and put together, no matter the texture, silhoutte, or the occasion chosen. Always remember to build upon it or not; make it as colorful as possible or leave it clean as is. The important thing is that the choice is yours. Own it!



White shirt from Lacoste.


Pants and sneakers from Cotton On.


Photographed by Mhitz Bassig


Thanks for viewing!



  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments