Off The Grid

By Marky - 6:57 AM

You are probably thinking what is this all about, but definitely it's not what you think. It's not about the Off The Grid restaurant in Mckinley Hill, but as a 'background' on my new outfit of the day. Let me share now my new shirt I got from SM Youth. This shirt is very light-free in a jersey fabric, so no sweat inside. But I didn't buy the shirt because of that, I bought it because of its print. I really love it! 


What I'm Wearing: Hat (Cotton On), Shirt (SM youth), Jeans (Mango), Kicks (Addidas), Bag (Oxygen), Watch (Casio)


You would've probably seen in my past blog post that I usually wear black chinos but this time I preferred to wear a pair of black jeans. I just like to mix things up and keep on trying out new styles that would suit myself. Very manly outfit on a Friday. Whew, I only have 2 remaining days in Factset. Waaaah!!


Addidas ZX 750


Camouflage cap from Cotton On and Shirt from Tee Culture.


Watch from Casio and Pants from Mango.




Photographed by Pamela Pauline. 



  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments