Letter M

By Marky - 6:18 AM

How are you guys? Here's a little update about what's going on with me lately. Well, I've been really busy with the Spring floorset 2016 for Pottery Barn, buying gifts for friends, workmates, and family, well, basically that's what's been going on with my life right now. Anyway, here's a little blog update for all of you. I'm sure most of you noticed that I've been wearing minimalist outfits and comfy clothes the past few ootd posts! I so love my new shirt I got from Memo store. Loving the details on it, Letter M. haha


Shirt tucking offers more refined, polished look to even the most simple of outfits. And it's very much occasion-appropriate: tucked for corporate and formal settings and untucked for casual wearr and, dress code permitting- smart casual events.  


Loafers from W. Brown


Shirt from Memo.


Pants & Belt from Uniqlo.




  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments