Birthday Party at Fraser Place Manila

By Marky - 5:08 AM

After sharing about my stay at Aruga by Rockwell last week, I'm going to share with you now about my stay and my birthday party at Fraser Place Manila in Makati last December 12th. I had booked a two-bedroom apartment, but when we checked in, we were upgraded to a two-bedroom premiere. They claimed that it was the best unit to hold a birthday party at. I had stayed there before,but I forgot how huge it actually was. The premiere room had two bedrooms, a huge living room, a dining room plus a spacious kitchen. The overall stay in the premiere was quite good as they also provided free wifi and other facilities.


I made my birthday this year quite different from those in the past years. It was my first time to celebrate in a hotel together with my HS friends, workmates and my parents.I couldn't help but think about how blessed I was. I've had 26 years of life behind me with each year having it's share of the nice and the bad of course, but when I look at the big picture, I am just so thankful for this life. Thankful for the people I get to celebrate life with- family, friends, workmates, and other's that I volunteer with or encounter throughout my day.


A week of preparation for my dessert buffet. DIY Black, Gold, and White theme #happy26th




Personalized cupcakes from Dainty Fairies. Check out their FB account for more details.


Mond, Ryan, Jay, & Jeff.


Our photographer, Thanks Rjay


"Feeling ko ikaw ang may birthday" HAHA


DS girls. Inah, Angelie, & Mae.


Wearing my new shirt from Marc Jacobs.


"Talaga nga naman oh, ang sikip na diyan ha"


"Ay, May chemistry" HAHA


Anjo & Jeff





HS friends. Paul, Cha, Armaine, Kay, June, & Kay.


"Yes Ryan"






#virgin



Thank you for another year! #happy26th



With my workmates. VM x DS



HS Friends. 


With my bestie-Raymond.




In the middle of the night, I hosted a game. Boys vs Girls. Charades and Pinoy Henyo. 



Geraldine and Angelie.


with my co-VMO-Kyrby 





Charades.



"Mag-ninang" Ryan & Geraldine


Pinoy Henyo. 


Swimming time-the perfect time to ease a hangover. Whew! I still couldn't remember everything!


Angelie and Marky


Thanks Fraser!


Thank you also to my parents who helped me a lot to prepare. I love you both! It was indeed a very special day for me. I enjoyed the party very much and had a great time, because all of my friends were able to join in the fun. But more than that, that day proved to be a special and memorable day for me and my family as well. "Sa akin na lang muna yun." HAHA. And with that, we ended the party and I guess the best birthday party I've ever had. Thank you guys for coming! I love you all.

Thanks for viewing!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments