In Motion

By Marky - 5:02 AM

One of my favorite things about dressing up for ber months/ fall seasons is layering. Aside from having a great opportunity to play around in mixing and matching pieces, it's also very practical in keeping you warm during cold days. 


Which is why I fell in love with this coat from Old Navy the first time I saw it. Coats are coats. They're great while you're outdoors and should be hung in a closet while you're not. It's always worth having at least one long overcoat that you can reliably wear over shirts, blazers etc. 


I also have to confess that these shoes are the best, from Zara, my favorite during major VM set up. It has been getting a lot of mileage as I have been wearing it almost everyday since I got them.  


"Where are my hands?" HAHA


Glasses from Manila Shoppe. Coat from Old Navy


White shirt from Lacoste and Black pants from H&M


Zara sneakers.


Photographed by Ryan Doria.



  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments