Clean cuts. Clean lines

By Marky - 6:08 AM



I've began to love wearing white more, it makes you look fresher and clean. I got this top from Zara and it's just one of those items where you know you'll repeat it over and over again but styled differently. I've always been afraid to wear white because I'm scared to look 'madumi'. haha. This my first time to owned a pair of white sneakers. If you're considering buying a pair of colored sneakers cause you know, Ber months is here, hence all colored things are in, stop right there. Do go shopping, by all means, just opt for the white sneakers, cause this season is all about being minimal.  Clean cuts. Clean lines. Sporty luxe meets casual effortless and gives birth to chic sophisticated minimal looks.


New items I got from my favorite stores, because I believe it's time to reward myself after all the stress from work. I super love my new white sneakers from Cotton On and trousers from Forever 21.They're comfy and easy to wear. Also, super love my new MMJ tote bag I got from employee sale. Super happy!


White shirt from Zara


Trousers from Forever 21


Tote bag from Marc Jacobs
Watch from Anne Klein
White sneakers from Cotton On




Photographed by Rjay Nobesteros.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments