Light wash

By Marky - 6:00 AM

It has been quite awhile since I posted a blog. I am back and I will be posting another look to inspire you all beautiful fashionistas out there but today I wanted to share you guys my new look and outfit wore yesterday. I'm anything but a minimalist when it comes to my wardrobe, so I'm always fascinated by magical people who can look awesome with so little. Let's talk about my new light wash jeans I got Marks & Spencer. Light wash denim has floated in the world of fashion for quite some time now. In the past years they have gained a bit of a reputation as mostly negative fashion choice (hindi ko alam kung bakit). But light wash denim is now undergoing something of a style revival. It is more desirable, more acceptable, and more stylish. 


I think this kind of outfit is a fantastic opportunity to experiment with some more daring colors and patterns. I love the stripey patterns on my jeans and It's a great piece to mix with plain black shirt. The mix of light wash denim and black hues feels as fresh as ever. 


Eyeglasses from Manila Shoppe
Black from Zara


Classic watch from Casio
Light wash jeans from Marks and Spencer


Bag from Lacoste
Mandals from Hill and Deer


Light wash jeans are less common that the darker washes and look refreshingly different on the man who knows how to style them well. Jeans are considered to be the one pant that goes with everything, but a light wash does out a few limitations on wearing jeans. The most important points to remember are that faded jeans are inherently more casual; they do look with deep colors; and they look more appropriate when in warmer weather. 


Thanks for viewing. Photographed by Rjay Nobesteros.



  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments