Black & White

By Marky - 1:03 AM

If there's one item that can elevate my look here, it's my new wallet from Marc Jacobs. I am obsessed with this wallet and finally able to change my old one from Mango. I love the black and white color matching my black and white outfit. And while I'm a big fan of Marc Jacobs, their shoes, bags, clothing, and accessories. EVERYTHING!

Take a look at my outfit that is a simple black and white ensemble, I still love the summery feel and thank God of the good weather in Estancia last July 4. Wearing my favorite Zara shirt and White Marks and Spencer's shorts I got from employee sale.


Zara shirt
Marks & Spencer shorts


Marc by Marc Jacobs wallet
Anne Klein watch


Manila shoppe eyeglasses
Hill and Deer sandals



Photographed by Rjay Nobesteros.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments