Sandals: Perfect footwear

By Marky - 7:30 PM

I'm back! After weeks of being so busy at work finally it's time for blogging. Anyway, this shoot I did with my niece happened last week after Sunday mass. I can say that I'm very lucky to have relatives that can do my quick ootd photo shoot. Today I will be creating a guide to the combinations you could create with your sandals and shorts, along with my new outfit post.

Let's start with basics. Sandals are perfect footwear for summer but a lot of males still shy away from using them within their daily outfits. Sandals have been long associated as being too girly but there are already constructed manly like leather as similar to men's shoes. 


The first thing to consider on choosing your sandals are the color. Choose neutrals. Opt for classic leather pair in color such as black, white or brown, and they will match with every single other color you can think of. 



           
Sandals are very versatile and can be worn with everything like what I have on here. I used my black clutch from SM department store paired with shorts from Uniqlo. This versatility comes from the timeless nature and smart aesthetic leather produces. It will instantly bring a casual outfit and it will never let the formal pieces down. Also, just want to share my new watch from Anne Klein. 





 

Sandals are timeless pieces of footwear which will serve you well for years. I remember my dad's sandals from the 90s. Grabe! Sandals can be brought out each spring/summer season in order to sharpen up your holiday or casual outfits. I really love these pair from Zara. And yes, it looks very feminine! I don't care. I love it.







           




 If you are a tall guy like me who is conscious about leg length and looking 'lanky' don't be afraid to opt for gladiator style which finishes just above the ankle . You can also use strappy sandals, this style will break up the long lines of the leg and shorten the gap between your shorts hem and footwear.   






 
What I'm wearing: Sandals (Zara), Hat (Zara), Shirt (Zara), Belt (Uniqlo), Shorts (Uniqlo), Clutch (SM department store), Watch (Anne Klein)

I really hope it helps you on how to combine sandals and shorts. Till the next tips and style guide fo menswear. Thank you for viewing my post.


  

Thanks for viewing! Happy weekend!


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments