Jogger

By Marky - 5:40 AM

This is one of the outfits that when you see it again you want to wear it immediately. We photographed this outfit last week with my workmate somewhere near our office. Every once in a while, there comes a trend that is impossible to miss and not notice. If you were to ask me a couple of weeks ago about my thoughts on jogger pants, they would have been extremely different than they are today. It seemed much more like post-gym attire or something that lined Bieber's closet, but now I'm a full fan of jogger pants. 


I can say that this is one of the comfiest outfit ever. Malambot lahat. haha. True to its name, jogger pants look exactly like the jogging pants you wear during P.E. days or workout. Notice how it does not have belt loops, but has a garter which you can use to tighten it around your waist.


Another notable thing of jogger pants is that the bottom part is also garterized to give it a firm hold near your feet. I love this new jogger from Forever pants, match it my new shirt from SM youth. 


What I'm wearing: jogger pants (Forever 21), shirt (SM youth), sneakers (Cotton On), watch (Casio), backpack (Oxygen), jacket (H&M)


Photographed by Mickey Ongsioco






Thanks for viewing!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments