The Oversize Trousers

By Marky - 4:00 AM

Happy Sunday everyone! Honestly, How the ugliest and the most unflattering pants in the history have crawled back into fashion this 2015. I can call it Mom's pants trend. Why I ended up loving the mom pants trend? Yes! There was no typo there, you read it right. After getting this pants from Zara, I am now considering giving these jeans a try. I will go out with them. Here's what I wore last January 4 during my Auntie Sol's birthday celebration. 


They're incredibly comfortable. The ugliness is the best thing about them, cause no matter what you choose, you know it's gonna look perfect. Also, I used my favorite black hat plus my Zara shirt.


What I'm wearing: Pants (Zara), Shirt (Zara), Hat (Metro), Mandals (Mendrez), Watch (Casio), Beaded bracelet (Baguio).


I also used my very comfy mandals from Mendrez. I think mandals are very perfect for oversize trousers. 


For my accessories, I used my matchy brown watch from Casio and a gold beaded bracelet from my friend, Grace. Thanks Bax!



Photographed by Joanne Mae Jaco.


Thanks for viewing.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments