Marlene Dietrich Inspired

By Marky - 6:09 AM

When you think of a fashion icon from the past, who is the first person that comes to mind? Audrey Hepburn?, Marilyn Monroe?, perhaps? While all two of those women have enviable styles that we absolutely love, there also some that showed their unique style like Marlene Dietrich.


My best friend told me about the print on my shirt and that was the first time I heard her name. The most famous aspect of Dietrich's style is her penchant for menswear and her love for hats. I try to incorporate my outfit last Friday to the style of Dietrich. Sana na-achieve ko kahit konti. haha


What I'm wearing: Hat (Market Market), Shirt (Bench), Pants (Oxygen), Shoes (Cotton On), Bag (Venetta), Watch (Casio), Wrap Bracelet (Forever 21), Cardigan (Forever 21), Sunnies (Classified)









Photographed by Frans Dublin
Thanks for viewing.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments