Samsung Note 3 Review + New OOTD

By Marky - 7:50 AM

After 10 months of using this Samsung's third generation phablet, here's my quick review plus my new outfit of the day. If you haven't met her already, say hello to the galaxy note 3. Over the past few years there has been a rush for innovation in the smartphone industry. Samsung realizes that its consumers demand quality as well as new look on every smartphones. And it is this fashionable functionality that sets apart the Galaxy Note 3 and the Galaxy gear (I don't have one) both on the street and catwalk. 


Samsung offers the Galaxy note 3 with a nice and cool leather look back in three different colors. I got the white color since it is the only available color at Globe, Market Market. Ever since getting the device, I've been putting it through a lot of use. I have not had it die on me after a hard day's work so far. Even after hours of screen on time, non-stop browsing and hours of listening to music, the phone keeps going. With a regular use, it could last you 1 to 1.5 days. A very user friendly android phone, which is all I could ever ask from a smartphone. Thank you Samsung. 


Here are the Samsung Note 3 detailed specifications:

General
Release dateSeptember 2013
Form factorBar
Dimensions (mm)151.20 x 79.20 x 8.30
Weight (g)168.00
Battery capacity (mAh)3200
Removable batteryYes
ColoursJet Black, Classic White, Blush Pink
SAR valueNA
Display
Screen size (inches)5.70
TouchscreenYes
Touchscreen typeCapacitive
Resolution1080x1920 pixels
Hardware
Processor1.9GHz  octa-core
RAM3GB
Internal storage32GB
Expandable storageYes
Expandable storage typemicroSD
Expandable storage up to (GB)64
Camera
Rear camera13-megapixel
FlashYes
Front camera2-megapixel
Software
Operating SystemAndroid 4.3
Java supportNo
BrowserHTML
Browser supports FlashNo
Connectivity
Wi-FiYes
Wi-Fi standards supported802.11 a/ b/ g/ n/ ac
GPSYes
BluetoothYes, v 4.00
NFCYes
InfraredYes
DLNAYes
Wi-Fi DirectYes
MHL OutYes
HDMINo
Headphones3.5mm
FMNo
USBMicro-USB
Charging via Micro-USBYes
Proprietary charging connectorNo
Proprietary data connectorNo
Number of SIMs1
SIM TypeMicro-SIM
GSM/ CDMAGSM
3GYes
Sensors
Compass/ MagnetometerYes
Proximity sensorYes
AccelerometerYes
Ambient light sensorYes
GyroscopeYes
BarometerYes
Temperature sensorYes



So let's now talk about my outfit, It's such a challenge to dress up this kind of weather because you can never be sure about it. Bipolar weather. I paired up my Givenchy inspired sweater with my The Ramp button down polo with a classy studded loafers. The sweater from Local Celebrity has quickly became one of my favorite sweaters. I always prefer comfort outfits during workdays so I opted to wear something that could make me comfortable in the office on a cold rainy day. 


What I'm wearing: Button Down (The Ramp), Sweater (Local Celebrity), Pants (Mango), Gold Necklace (H&M), Loafers (Forever 21), Watch (Casio), Ring (Forever 21)





Photographed by Frans Dublin.
Thanks for checking!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments