Cherry Cherry Boom Boom

By Marky - 6:16 AM

Here's my new outfit post and it's all about florals. If you're looking to try adding colors to your neutral wardrobe, or simply wanted to spice up your personal style and try something new, consider adding some floral prints into your collection. Personally, floral wasn't my favorite print at all, but I started to embrace the trend after I discovered some designers with their floral collection like Givenchy.


I really love this new button down with cherry blossoms print from Oxygen. I also used my new shoes from Aldo. Floral trend isn't necessarily about big prints and big colors. The style, colors, and patterns of floral print is really depending on your personal taste. 


When it comes to mix and match with floral design, it is best to keep other parts of your attire neutral. Like what I have on here, I paired it with my Uniqlo black pants. 


To add awesomeness to my outfit, I used my new eyeglasses I got from Lucky Chinatown. 


What I'm wearing: Eyeglasses (LCM), Polo (Oxygen), Pants (Uniqlo), Socks (Oxygen), Backpack (Oxygen), Shoes (Aldo), Watch (Casio)





Thanks for viewing! Have a great weekend.


Photographed by Pamela Pauline.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments