Styled By Tomato Contest

By Marky - 9:33 PM

As part of our last challenge as a Tomato Stylist, we were told to style the winners of Lady in Red and Styled by Tomato contest. It was a 2 day event held at Glorietta Tomato store last February 26 and 27. 16 winners were chosen to be styled by the Top 8 stylist, and they truly resonated the Tomato brand through their style and personalities. 

 
The Tomato Stylist

 

 

 
I really don't know how to explain my outfit last Wednesday. Wore something that really suits my style. I really feel comfortable on wearing this ensemble. Also, I used my new boots from Forever 21. Love!

  

What I'm wearing: Denim Polo (Oxygen), Black Top (Cotton On), Black Jeans (Mango) 


 Bag (Hongkong), Boots (Forever 21)


Watch (Casio), Studded Bracelet (Nava), Gold Necklace (Forever 21), Black Necklace (Ropa)



Missy Hidalgo's Outfit of the day:



 
Boots! Qauyne and I from Forever 21. Missy from Tomato.

 
FEU SWAP Watch. Php 1250 only. My Alma Mater.

 
Here are the winners of Styled by Tomato contest Day 1:

Quayne
James

Cielo

Missy

Charles

Angela

Marky



 

 
Here are the Day 2 winners:

JM

Missy

James

Quayne

Marky

Cielo

Angela

Charles

Congratulations to all the winners!



  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments