Starting Over

By Marky - 8:12 AM

Okay. I'm Okay. I'm thankful for every heartbreak, I know they were planned. They come into our life to reveal another layer of us, and then leave. I know that their purpose is to shake us up, tear apart our ego a little bit, show us our addictions and obstacles, break our heart open so new light can get in, make me so desperate and out of control that I have to transform my life.

June 2012, I met him during our Christmas party committee meeting and I told myself that he's cute but not really my type. Sobrang puti naman kasi. haha. October 2012, during our second to the last meeting, I asked my friend Bem his name, luckily got a chance to check our attendance sheet and added him right away on our office communicator and started message him and all that. Ayun, so ako na nag effort na makilala siya. January 2013, when it all started. 

I love him so much. God knows.. It can be carried on forever, with no hope of being loved back. My love for him is more like a punishment than a happy state of being. To love someone who doesn't love our back seems like a nightmare. With no hope of the love being returned in some measure some day. Not even admired in return. I love everything about him, It's been joy for me sharing our moments on instagram, facebook, and twitter. But love as a feeling is never enough. Falling in love is the easiest thing in this world, and it requires commitment. It takes two, and not just one.

February 2014, I have stopped moving. As much as I want to continue, I can't. Siguro dumating na yung araw na kinakatakutan ko. So I guess it's like this, sometimes in life, we need to accept some shitty things. Though some say to that fight love and wait for something, pero nakakapagod na. Sobrang nakakapagod na. Love is worth fighting for, but sometimes you can't be the only one fighting. At times, people need to fight for you. If they don't, you just have to move on and realize what you gave them was more than they were willing to give you. Kaiyak!

All I need to do is to forgive, accept, and move on. There will be changes. Yes, I know. Maybe now, were not friends but time can heal everything. I'm grateful for what happened, I know that things can only get better in time, or repair it by myself. 

"And now I'm starting over again, It's not the easiest thing to do.." It made me sing again while writing. Okay. Stop the drama Marky and let's talk about my outfit last Valentine's 2014. I wanted to wear black on Valentine's not because I'm mourning but because I wanted to look classy with my new chiffon top I created. 


The chiffon top trend is back with a bang. In fact I am yet to add more pieces to my wardrobe. They are so classy and comfy and I think that's why I love them. Also, I love showing some skin. hihi.


Underneath a chiffon top you can wear a tank top or anything but just keep it black. Chiffon top on their own is very perfect during hot season. However, with a coat over the chiffon during the cold weather, wouldn't hurt at all. I also used my favorite H&M gold necklace to add elegance to my outfit. 


I love this blazer from my Mom, she got it from Hongkong. I make sure to incorporate the color red for Valentine's day. Love Love Love. Did you notice my new hat? hahaha. Zorro hat. 


I'm wearing my favorite shoes from River Island.


Blazer and Bag- Hongkong



Top- Marky Bassig
Pants-Forever 21


Hat-Market Market
Necklace-H&M


I also used my favorite black and gold watch from Casio.




*forgive this photo. haha





Hello Watermelon purse. haha. Thank you so much Frans Dublin for the photos. Amazing job!
I love you.

Lunch at Chicken and Beer. Last day as AM, I will miss them so much. Breaks my heart.


Thank you again Frans for my OOTD and for the rainbow cupcake from Sophie's mom. Mwaaaah.





Original Chicken Recipe of Chicken and Beer for Php 195.00 only.










...it's time to let go. Move Forward. Starting Over. Thank you for checking!
Marky


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments