My "Last" Binondo Trip

By Marky - 6:19 AM

PHOTO DIARY- Cold season was officially ended, so what's the best thing to do this season? Food Trip! One of the places to consider as the best destinations when it comes to food tripping is Binondo/Chinatown in Manila. This is where the famous Ongpin Street can be found. And it's been a year since the last time I went on a food trip at this place. Excited to share the experience with my new workmates, same excitement but not happy as my first. To be honest, I didn't want to join because of "something" but since I'm the one who initiated the trip, napilitan ako. haha

 
Nung first time ko hindi ko napansin na may fountain dun. Ngayon ko lang nakita. haha




 
Going to Lucky Chinatown Mall to meet some friends Liana, Jamie, Kath, Miggy.

 
 
Our 2nd stop after Lord Stow's famous egg pie. Same wish, Same prayer. 


Super nice to see you again Kim!


Second time in Masuki, this time with their Original Mami



Original Mami


The Big Siomai at Masuki

  
This is the famous Wai Ying restaurant! Wai ying is famous for their congee. Our group ordered different dimsums. I recommend the Hakao, Japanese Siomai and my favorite Milk tea.


My college friend Gisselle. The last time I saw her was last 2007- 2nd Sem of our 1st year in FEU.


Siomai


Raddish Cake


Hakao


Daniel enjoying the Chicken Feet.


Japanese Siomai


Sharksfin


Next stop is a quick snack. My new favorite from Binondo, Almond Cake.


 
We are so complete here. Presidents. My first time to try frog legs. Masarap ha! 



Dessert time. Green Tea ice cream. 

 
 
 
My 2nd time here to eat Maki-Me, not really my favorite. 




Biggest Tikoy at Eng Bee Tin.




Xiao Long Pao






Here's what I wore last Saturday. I wanted to be more comfy and colorful so I used my new top I got from Beyond Style Manila. I super love the disney print of the tee, perfect for my personality.  


Bag-Hongkong
Shirt-Beyond Style Manila
Pants-Forever 21
Shoes-Cotton On
Watch-Casio




with my favorite couple, Kath and Miggy.





We were all so full after this trip! We were joking that we wouldn’t eat for a week or for a month and we won’t eat Chinese food again but guess what, we bought a lot of Siomai, Siopao, and other Chinese delicacies. So that's all on my "last" Binondo foodtrip post. Why last? Check my next blog post. 
Thanks for checking :)

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments