Fine China

By Marky - 6:05 AM

I can't think of any title for this post, but since it's almost New year and currently listening to Chris Brown's song, I came up with the title Fine China. I love Chris!haha. Pre-new year's is also prime shopping time, as you're supposed to wear new clothes on New Year's day. This basic and comfortable outfit I got from Basic House is perfect for New year's eve. I make sure to incorporate the color red, as it's very lucky.  I really like this sense of style. I'm always comfortable playing it with some teen's style like snapback and backpack bag. Sorry for the awkward poses! haha. 


Top-Basic House
Snapback-NAVA
Pants-Uniqlo
Shoes-Cotton On
Bag-Hongkong
Watch-Casio






Thanks for checking! Photos by Frans Dublin

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments