I am back!

By Marky - 7:02 AM

Hello. It’s been months since my last post. Oh yes, I am back! I have to admit, I’ve never been the most consistent blogger but I really hope that’s going to change. I’ve been thinking for a while that I want to share parts of my life with you that don’t necessarily have a place to sit on my Instagram account. There’s something about taking pictures and writing that I find incredibly satisfying and relaxing. I will redesign my blog soon with a more current look and feel, which will definitely re-inspire my creativity. I absolutely love the aesthetic of the layout of my favourite bloggers have switched to recently. So I hope you’ll like mine tooJ
What I’m wearing: Zara jacket, Gant longsleeves, Uniqlo belt, H&M pants, Bass shoes
Photos have always meant so much to me, I love how they capture a moment in time and you can look back and feel like as if you are back in that moment, casting your mind back to that cherished memory and having a visual representation of the moment to keep forever. With that sentiment in mind, I’m so excited to have this as my little place on the internet, it’s going to be like a little photo album of my life. And NO ONE can stop me on doing that. Sharing you now our photos from the last SoFa (School Of Fashion and the Arts) event held in B&B Italia showroom last September 27, 2017.
Buffet from Aperitif.


Marky and Karmina.

Marky and Joanna.

Reverie.
Inna and Marky.



I can’t wait to share with you my new outfits, travels, and just general life. I also think about how much this space will mean to me as times goes on, I imagine myself as an old man looking back and seeing what I got up to and I hope that it shall bring me happy thoughts and fill my memory of these times. Welcome me back to blogging.


Photographed by Inna Serafin

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments