Faux

By Marky - 7:55 AM

Hello! What a busy week it has been! Finally, I can share my new outfit post on the blog. I’m sure it comes by no surprise but I love leather pants. Just like denim, they’re what I turn to the most and over the years I’ve accumulated quite a collection from faux leather leggings to real leather pants. Below are some of my favorite photos from my latest ootd shoot I really love this Zara faux leather pants I got from our employee sale but feel like real leather pants. I wore them here in Manila and layered up and added textures to make this look feel more luxe and interesting. 
 What I’m wearing: Uniqlo heattech turtle neck; Zara faux leather pants; Zara boots; Armani Exchange bag
 They’ve been in style since forever, but at one point all of us have wondered what to wear with leather pants. What I have on here is an outfit when you can wear during cold days or just an ordinary weekday at your chilly cold office. I matched it with my favorite turtleneck top from Uniqlo and paired it with Zara booties. You might think that cute leather leggings outfit is best saved for a night out on the town, but with some thoughtful styling leather pants can actually work pretty much anywhere — even the office.
 Photographed by Nigel Sisante


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments