On or Off

By Marky - 6:00 AM

Merry Christmas everyone!I have never been one to classify the pieces in my wardrobe as exclusively on- or off-duty, only worn to certain places or occasions. If I buy a piece I love I damn well want to be wearing it as much as humanly possible, so this often requires some thoughtful coordination when it comes to dressing up, or in this case dressing down, my favorite pieces to make them appropriate wherever I might be headed.
 What I'm wearing: Dad's sweater; Uniqlo pants, Zara boots, Aldo watch
This Uniqlo pants-So clean and minimal in its design, I couldn't stand to relegate it to exclusively evening or event status, so out with my Dad’s sweater (pang-sundalo yan) and patent boots from Zara it was for a perfectly-formed off-duty look for whatever I had planned that day. Better yet, now that I am on holidays, these types of looks are just perfect for lazy weekends so you know I'll be pulling this baby out whenever I can. Nothing more satisfying than discovering a piece is far more versatile than first thought, am I right?
Photographed by Jaja Regudo

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments