Is it long enough?

By Marky - 4:52 AM

Although at first it might seem beyond your cardigan comfort zone, the floor-grazing cardigan is the ‘it’ silhouette this season and surprisingly not that difficult to pull off! I really love this new long cardigan from Pull & Bear-got it on our employee sale. I matched it with some monochrome pieces like my white shirt from M&S, black H&M pants and Bershka sneakers. The extra length adds some drama to an otherwise understated ensemble. The easiest way to work a long cardigan is by avoiding bulk underneath so skinny jeans or shorter hemlines are ideal. You can add balance to the length of a duster with shorter hemlines or by creating a similar visual effect with over-the-knee boots. If you have already mastered the floor length cardigan, consider belting the piece and wearing it as a dress for some extra drama. HAHA but I can’t pull that off. I think this one would work beautifully on its own and love this one.
 What I'm wearing: Pull & Bear long cardigan; Mark and Spencer's white shirt; H&M pants; Bershka sneakers; Marc by Marc Jacobs bag
Photographed by Raymond Yuzon

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments