Enough

By Marky - 5:35 AM

Hey Everyone! Hope you all are doing great. I haven't been posting much on this blog for few weeks now. I thought i should update you guys. Work has been really busy with so much assignments, projects, and floorset. That's why i haven't been posting much. Also, I am still recovering…

I still remember the moment it clicked for me. We decided to take a walk in the park after dinner one night and ended up disagreeing about something. After 20 minutes of nonstop arguing, I couldn’t help but feel like I was talking to an alien. I knew we were pretty different, but this was the first moment that I could very plainly see that our values and approaches to life were just incompatible. Waaah. Enough Marky!
What I’m wearing: Bershka Outerwear; Old Navy black shirt; H&M belt; Pull & Bear pants; Dune loafers; Casio watch; Marc by Marc Jacobs bag


Photographed by Raymond Yuzon

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments