Itchy

By Marky - 6:01 AM

 Hey! I know it’s been a long while since my previous post, and as per usual- life is busier than ever! But hey, it’s all good! I’ve been working on the fall floorset of Pottery Barn for two stores and I can't wait to share it with you guys. Now, I'll be sharing my new outfit I wore last Tuesday.

I remember growing up how much I used to hate wearing any type of sweater that my mom used to lay out for me. I felt it made me look like a tiny bug about to explode. You could spot me from a mile away, in my always so colored and bright patterned Christmas themed sweaters even when Christmas was long way ahead, scratching my neck from the itching fabric like what I'm wearing here. I really love the print of the sweater I got from Brook Brothers. It looks like old patches from different old clothes. haha.

What I'm wearing: Brook Brothers sweater; Zara Bag, H&M pants, Bass loafers
Photographed by Milcah Sugpatan

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments