How to take good ootds with your Samsung phone

By Marky - 8:09 AM

Hi, here's one of my backlogs from the past month. I just want to share my new shirt and joggers I got from Cotton On and Forever 21. Same as my last post, these pieces are used in time for our VM set up in Pottery Barn Estancia. I really wanted to feel comfortable while working. Sino ba naman ang ayaw diba? HAHA.


I'm not how I used to be when it comes to taking blog photos. I used to always carry my DSLR even if I was going to work or visiting our stores in Central Square and Estancia, just in case I had a photoshoot for the blog. I'm getting lazy and tired carrying my giant dslr, so now I just carry my Samsung note 3 that takes amazing moments of my life plus my ootds.


Here's a quick tip on how to take good Samsung photos and make them instagram ready: It's all about the lighting and the background. My amazing vm staff Angelo took these photos around 2pm when sun was strong. Usually, I like to shoot during the golden hours since the lighting is so pretty and it's the ideal lighting if you're shooting portraits or landscape photos. These photos were taken inside the PB teen store in Estancia, Capitol commons. Very Nice background!!


Shirt from Cotton On


Manila shoppe for my eyeglasses. Forever 21 pants


Zara sneakers.

Thanks for viewing!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments