Family Outing 2015: Splash Island

By Marky - 8:08 AM

PHOTO DIARY- Splash Island claims to be the first and biggest waterpark in the Philippines. The pace is huge-7 hectares big and has 7,000 guest capacity. It does have a theme park feel to it and unlike the usual resorts in Laguna (Calamba and Pansol), where there are only swimming pools, there are lots of other things that can do inside the waterpark. There's wall climbing, zip line, 3D art, paintball, plus a place where you can have henna tattoo. 


As I said on our last family trip post, I wanted to experience a beach trip with the whole family but again there's no enough time to prepare. Last May 2, we experienced the waterpark for the first time. We were originally planning to go to Aquaria in Batangas as I really wanted to go to the beach. But again no time to prepare, we settled on a much nearer getaway.  




As soon as we arrived, we were brought to our air conditioned cabana. Our cabana can accommodate 5-6 persons only for Php 1,200. There are also cottages for Php 1,000 only and they also offer free tents with chairs. 




Here's what I wore last family outing. I got this new shirt from Topman. Styled my navy Topman mesh shirt with a black DIY shorts, Hill and deer leather mandals, and Alexander Wang x H&M string bag. I always love simple shirts. I love it because of the material, I feel so comfortable wearing it. And the size, amazing, I always love a big size even I'm not too big, at least bigger than my normal size.  






Agos Grandes is the largest swimming pool in Splash Island which refers to mechanically generated waves. Agos Grandes is the only pool where you can enjoy swimming in and where the inflatable are. 


For kids who want more action, there's Water Wahoo, an ankle-deep pool with a big water fountain slide in the middle. 



We tried almost all the slides except the Curl of the Orient. Pambata naman kasi 'eh. haha. Curl of the Orient, a low water slide where kids can enjoy twists and tumbles. 


We really like the Balsa River where the gently flowing water will tour you around the slide areas. If you want to laze around and just go with the water's flow, this is perfect for you!






For those with adventurous streak, you should try Big Bamboo, Tausug Trail, and King Pilipit. I got the shock of my life. haha. (over acting). 





Magellan's Drop is one of my favorite, where you will slide in an upside down position. Tallest slide ever. haha. 


Rio Montanosa is also our favorite. The family raft can accommodate up to 4 persons and it was great fun riding on it. We rode on the raft up to 2 times but it was really exhausting waiting on the line. Ang haba ng pila! haha






Hey parents! Enjoy lazy river :)







Everyone enjoyed the outing including family friends. Thank you for viewing my short photo diary for our Family outing 2015. 

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments