White Flower

By Marky - 6:01 AM


It's no secret how much I love florals. Finally, a perfect time to post these pair I got last August. These days, it seems you can't throw a stone in the street without hitting a slip on sneakers, and luckily found these babies at Sneakysoles last I'm Shoe In Love event in Metrotent. The slip-on trend is still going strong, and this season they've been upgraded. Plains are always there to stay, but a pair of printed slip-on shoes will really up your style. 


Here's what I wore at last November 2 (visited my Grandma) at Garden of Memories. Had a quick photo shoot with my cousin and niece and please forgive all the photos!! haha. Floral slip-ons are best match with white polo and khaki shorts on a very hot Sunday afternoon. Polo shorts are nothing new. They have been there forever. But what's new is the number of ways you can team them up like what I have on here. 


What I'm wearing: Slip-ons (Sneakysoles), Shorts (Uniqlo), Polo Shirt (Ralph Lauren), Watch (Casio), Bag (Oxygen), Eyeglasses (SM accessories)



Photographed by Kathleen Bagasbas

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments