Hongkong 2013: Day 1

By Marky - 7:43 AM

Finally able to blog my first day in Hongkong. This is my first time together with Charisma and Carmela, my highschool buddies. Thank God na natuloy kami bilang nahuli ang isa samin bumili ng ticket. I arrived at the airport around 5 since super traffic at Pasay, our flight is at 7:10 PM. Flew via Cebu pacific and the ride was not that smoother, Turbulence! Kahilo haa. Good thing I took Bonamine before borading or else.. haha. So here's what I wore on our first day, Thanks Charisma for taking my OOTD. 


Green Cover up-NAVA
Top-SM GTW
Shorts-Market Market
Shoes-Golddot
Bag-Mom's Bag (greenhills) 


Was in a hurry to get dressed since I still have Saturday class. I wore all my favorite pieces like my green cover up, tiger print top, and golddot esme sandals. Kailangan maging comfy sa airplane! hehe. Also, I borrowed mom's biggie bag to fit all my personal belongings. 


I have kwento, when I entered Boy's CR, so walang tao, then after kong mag-ayos may guy na pumasok at parang napaurong siya and he double check kung  Boys CR ba talaga yung napasukan niya. Sobrang funny ng reaction niya. HAHA. Naalala ko pa rin hanggang ngayon. lol


Carmela :)



Charisma :)




This is it!



Carmela won this cute Sewing kit after the Show Me Game. Binigay niya rin sakin. haha. Thanks Bax! 


Hello Hongkong International Airport.



Late dinner. Thanks Tita sa free dinner. hehe



Our first time to ride this kind of train. May 2nd floor. haha. 


Hello MTR. We arrived 12 am something and took the last trip in Kowloon going to Hongkong. From Hongkong station we took a cab going to our house. Sobrang bilis magpatakbo ng mga taxi drivers dun haaa. kaloka!

So that's all for now. I'll post our 2nd day trip tomorrow. Goodnight!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments